Conceptual Index Tags
Note that after a conceptual index is populated in Relativity three tags will be created for:
- the training set used for the index
- the searchable set
- the documents excluded from the index.
Searches can be run in which any of these three is set as a condition.
1. Select 'Conceptual Index' as a condition when setting up a Saved Search
2. In the next step, you will be able to select either an entire index, or any of the three subsets (searchable; training; or excluded from)
3. The conceptual index set . . .
. . . can be used in conjunction with other conditions to return the documents you need.