Double-checking Responsive Coding in Relativity with Cluster Visualization
In Relativity you can use cluster visualization to find inconsistencies in document coding. The documents you want to review should be in an existing cluster set.
1. Select the cluster set in the browser, and then click the 'Visualize Cluster' button.
2. On the search panel add a condition so that only responsive documents are returned.
. . . then click 'Run Search'.
3. A heat map will be generated that shows how many responsive documents are located in each cluster.
4. Clicking on individual clusters will give you more detail.
5. You can select multiple clusters by right clicking on them and hitting 'Select'.
. . . more on this tomorrow night.