Lock Down Layout
You can use object rules in Relativity lock down produced documents and prevent users from selecting coding layout.
Follow these steps.
1. Create a new layout for the document object.
2. Create a single choice field . . .
3. . . .and then make just one choice for that field.
4. Now add a rule to the Document object with these settings.
5. When a mass edit is then performed performed to enter the choice 'Yes' on the new field that you have created. Now for the produced document only the read only layout will appear.