Relativity Script to Check Reviewers' Progress
If you are a Relativity administrator you can run a script to get a report on how many edits each user has performed and how many documents they have viewed.
1. Go to the Administration tab, and then the child Scripts tab. Click on 'New Relativity Script'.
2. Choose the 'Select from Script Library' radio button and then click on the ellipsis. You will be prompted to select a script. Filter for 'Reviewer' , and then select 'Reviewer Statistics v4'.
3. Save and then click 'Run Script' on the right.
4. The script will prompt you to select a date range, and you can include additional actions, including propagation.
5. The results will give a per user breakdown showing not only edit and views, but distinct edits and views.