Collecting Teams ESI
When collecting data from Microsoft Teams keep the following in mind:
1. Teams data will not be stored in one location. Chats will be stored in the Teams chat folder, and files uploaded to Teams will be saved in SharePoint.
2. Attachments saved as links in Teams may have to be collected one by one.
3. Metadata will be collected with each document obtained from Teams.
4. Teams will generate a SHA-256 hash value for each stored file.
5. Collect in RelativityOne will preserve an actual SharePoint document plus the link to that document.
6. Teams dara may be exported in multiple .pst archive files