When a Relativity admin creates a conceptual index, it will enable five different means of reviewing documents in a workspace to be performed.
1. Categorization sets can be created that use a set of example documents to find conceptually similar documents.
2. You can create clusters of conceptually similar documents without the same user input required with categorization. A few documents can be selected without assembling sets of example documents, or defining categories.
3. Concept searching can be run simply by selecting a block of text and searching across the workspace for documents with similar conceptual content.
4. Keyword expansion will find terms that are conceptually related to a selected term.
5. In the document viewer, you'll be able to select 'Find Similar Documents' to find documents related to the one you are reviewing.