Searching across metadata fields
Here's a follow-up on the Tip of the Night for November 10, 2019.
If using the keyword index doesn't work, you can create a new dtSearch index in order to set up an index that will let you search through the text of one or more metadata fields.
1. Create a saved search which has the fields selected that you want to search.
2. Under Index Admin, create a new dtSearch index.
3. Select the saved search you created.
4. On the console at the right, build the index.
5. In a new search, select the new index and enter the term you're looking for in the metadata fields.
6. If it's present in the fields selected in the saved search, it should come up.