1. In the Tools console, go to Action Wizard and select 'Create New Action'.
console.println(documentFileName + "\t" + numPages);
4. Name and save the action.
5. When you click on the new action in the Action Wizard menu, you will be prompted to select multiple PDF files.
6. Click start and Acrobat will start to open the files and generate a list of their page counts.
8. Select 'Console' in the View menu. A list of the PDF file names and their page counts will be displayed. You can easily copy this and parse it out in Excel.