You can filter cells in an Excel spreadsheet so that they only include those with line breaks.
1. In a cell directly below a column of data that you want to filter, press ALT + ENTER to input a single line break and nothing else in a cell.
2. Go to an Excel filter and select Text Filter . . . Custom Filters.
3. In the first custom filter, pick contains and then use the drop down menu on the right to choose the row you created containing only a line break. Set the Boolean operator to And.
4. In the second custom filter, pick does not equal, and again use the drop down menu to select the row you created containing on a line break.
5. Your column will be filtered to only entries with line breaks.
Thanks to Sharad for posting this tip on this forum: